Mother's Morning Out
Mother's Morning Out Program (MMO) is a nine-month service established for members of St. Andrew’s parish. Members of the community are welcome when extra spaces are available. MMO is designed to provide a safe, secure and fun environment for children ages one and two years old.
Open to all parish children ages 1 & 2. Children must turn 1 or 2 by August 31 to qualify.
$90 registration fee (due in February). Tuition rates for 2017-2018 are as follows:
- $140.00 a month for St. Andrew's Parishioners
- $160.00 a month for Non-Parishioner
We are so excited to welcome the incoming 2017-18 class. Click here to view enrollment lists.
Click here for 2017-2018 Registration Information. Contact Betsey Fowler for information.
There are a few spots in the MMO Monday/Wednesday One’s Class. Contact MMO Director, Betsey Fowler, phone: 919-362-0414 ext. 117, for more information.
Have a 3, 4 or 5 year old? You may be interested in our Early Childhood Center (ECC). Contact Nancy Wujek, Director, at 919-387-8656 or check out the ECC webpage.
- MMO operates from Mon - Thurs
- Classes meet Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday from 9:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Class size: 11 in 1 year old group, 11 in 2 year old group
- Two co-teachers in each room
Inclement Weather Policy
MMO will follow the Wake County School's decisions concerning inclement weather days.
- If Wake County Schools are closed - MMO is closed
- If Wake County Schools delay 1 hour - MMO has classes from 10:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- If Wake County Schools delay 2 hours - MMO has classes from 10:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- If Wake County Schools delay 3 hours - MMO has classes from 11:45 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
MMO Director Betsey Fowler, phone: 919-362-0414 ext. 117,
Kristin Meyer, Parish Council Liaison,