- Adult Choir and Mom's Choir
- Adult Choir will resume rehearsals on Wednesday, September 14th Rehearsals are held in the church choir area from 7:30 - 9 pm every Wednesday evening. New members are always welcome.
- Mom's Choir will resume rehearsals on Friday, September 16th. Rehearsals are held every Friday morning in Room 8 from 11:30 - 12:30. Babies and young children are most welcome to attend these rehearsals with their mom.
- Adult Handbell Choir
- Teen Choir
- Teen Choir (singers in grades 6 - 12) will resume rehearsals on Sunday, September 18th. Please meet in the choir area at 4:30 pm. Seats are limited. Please call the music office to reserve a spot if your teen wishes to sing with us this year. Please complete a faith formation registration form if you want to reserve a spot in the faith formation/teen choir combination class for your teen.
- Youth Handbell Choir
- Children’s Choir
- New singers are always welcome to join the Children's Choir. Our rehearsal schedule for Winter Choir is listed on the Children's Choir page. If your child would like to participate in Winter Choir, please call the music office to reserve a spot for him or her. Click here to learn more about the Children's Choir.
Brenda Accurso, 919-362-0414, ext. 116, or
Loy Britto, Parish Council Liason,